Elder Michael Thornton

Elder Michael Thornton
24 August 2011 to August 2013

Friday, October 14, 2011

Eighth Letter Home 11 October 2011

Hey, sorry I didn't write last night, I'm on an exchange in Forks, Washington, right now. Forks is like two hours away from Port Townsend, and it is near the Olympic National Rain Forrest. This place is super pretty. We passed by a large glacier lake to get here. I'll be here until Wednesday morning. 

This last week has been filled with miracles. We have two people on date for baptism next week, and another one for the week after. We also have three investigators that could be on date soon. The Lord has really been blessing us. He keeps placing these people in our path, and it is awesome. The last thing my Branch President told me before I left the MTC was that if I was completely obedient and worked hard, the Lord would place the people he had prepared in our path. 

Elder Andreasen and I have been trying our hardest to be the best missionaries we can be, and we have been blest with people to teach. I love being a missionary, I have never felt so fulfilled and happy in my entire life. I love all of you, and I pray for you every night. Stay strong, 

I'll write more next week. I wish I had more time to tell you about the miracles that have happened to me lately.
 
Love,
 
Elder Thornton

No comments:

Post a Comment